BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 3 of mostly gluten free

   Day three of being nearly gluten free, I was trying and for the most part am, just realized some things I was eating have a 'may contain' warning on them. I am currently being rewarded with a huge headache but I'm actually ok with that because it's making me feel like something is working atleast. I'm pretty sure I will stick to this to see what happens because I would really like to lose weight, stop being stuffy all the time and get rid of my allergies and many other ailments haha. I would also like to see if it has an effect on my hypo thyroid which I have unsuccessfully medicated for the past 10 years.

  In addition to going gluten free I've also decided life is to short to not be rich. I am calling it my Rich and Skinny club. You can take part or sit back and watch and wish you would have haha! I know people are just waiting to see how it goes for me but that never made you RICH or SKINNY! lol

0 comments: